|Industrial Dual Inductive Sensor (NEW!)|
• onsemi has been doing inductive sensors for automotive for 20 years
• We have a new approach that is designated for high accuracy and high-speed
|NCS32100: Dual Inductive Sensor Products|
The NCS32100 offers a full featured controller and sensor interface for high resolution accuracy
angular sensing when paired with a printed circuit board sensor.
The NCS32100 has flexible configuration capabilities allowing for connection to a variety of
inductive sensor patterns and offers a variety of digital output formats.
Inductive sensing techniques have unique advantages over traditional position sensor solutions
including but not limited to temperature insensitivity, mechanical simplification, and
insensitivity to contaminants.
|NCS32100: Position Sensor Anatomy|
|System Solution Comparison Example|
|NCS32100 Design Aids|
• Reference Design Manual
- PCB design for a 38mm rotary sensor
- RS-485 5-Pin Interface
- Firmware supports +/- 50 arcsec or better accuracy
with position and velocity readout
♦ Battery backup
♦ Error reporting
• Evaluation Board
- Simple demonstration of both rotary PCB sensors
working with the NCS32100.
- Strata enabled
• Feature Sheet detailing NCS32100 hardware.